Thursday 9 October 2014

Radiant face Tam inspired

Evening everyone, this face is my take on lesson two which is inspired by the lovely Tamara Laporte

I started with my background which is different to Tam's but I am still playing with the Media Line paints. I first brayered several colours onto a piece of hot pressed smooth water colour paper from Langton 


I continued to build layers



Then outlined my face 


I completed the face with prismacolor pencils, Neo ll crayons and stabilo all 


Thank you for your visit and see you soon 

Debsxxx 


SHARE:

13 comments

  1. ohh she's lovely, fabulous background too. Looks like you are having enormous fun. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Darcy that means a lot and yes enjoying myself very much xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW Debs, she is so beautiful, you always do great eyes full of depth and emotion. Thank you for showing how you did this & for mentioning the pencils/crayons you used.

    More please! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love her Debs, she's great - and so is the background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, amazing! Brilliant how you integrated the face into the background, it looks fantastic!

    Thanks for your help with the pencil! It's on order :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous background layering and lovely face xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Each frame is a work of art in its own right Deborah. What an amazing collection you have. You should be very proud. Making me want to have a go too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wanted to add that the colors in the background are epic, like a sunset! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig