Wednesday 29 October 2014

Colours of sweet Autumn

Hello and welcome. Thanks for coming by, I appreciate you taking the time to visit, with so many amazing blogs out there it's so hard to choose where to to go. Lol!

While taking photos of something I cannot show you, I arranged these around it as I thought they were just scrummy.


This gave me an idea for a tag so here we go.

I am going to enter this into these challenges.



I started with a size #12 Manila Tag which I coated in Fresco Acrylic Paints from Paper Artsy colours, Pumkin Soup and Brown shed


For some texture I used Grunge Paste through a script stencil, once dry I added DecoArt Media Shimmer Mister in Turquoise and yellow.


To this I added more Grunge Paste which I had tinted by adding Hey Presto and Chartrues through a Lin Brown stencil.


I started to play with the elements to see where I wanted them placed 



and once happy stuck them to the Tag.


I also die cut a dragon fly from Sizzix which comes with an embossing Plate - I chose not to use it this time, instead, I sprayed it with DecoArt Media spray in Yellow green and Yellow and Cyan.  I loved the colours, so vibrant! This got added to the tag.



To finish I added some bling, and coloured fibres. I also added a red bow, as the colour draws the eye in, says Dina Wakley on her radiant faces video.


I loved making this and really had to stop myself filling it up with more of everything lol. Right I'm onto another and will see you again soon,  take care! 

Debsxxx











SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Fabulous colours, layers and textures on your Tag Debs, loving it very much:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopped just in time, it is perfect. Love it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you've captured the beauty and bounty of Autumn here Deborah. A beautiful tag. Thank you so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic display of color and technique you have shown. I love all that texture and all the bits you've added. I know...it's hard to stop! Thanks for joining Frilly and Funkie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Deborah, I so understand not knowing when to stop!!! This is gorgeous, though, and I think you got it just right! I love your colour choices and that delicious background! It really sings Autumn! A beautiful tag, full of wonderful texture and colour! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debs this is fabulous, I love your background, and all the added elements fit in beautifully. Well done you for stopping at exactly the right place - please tell me your secret lol. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Country View Crafts, and enjoy your weekend. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely fall tag - wonderful colors and textures on this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig