Saturday 21 November 2015

Some cards,

Hello everyone, welcome! I had a few pieces of design work to do and then it was time for free play so I made some cards. Yes I know! I hate making cards. It's weird, really after giving my self permission not to make cards I am gradually starting to enjoying it again, if I'm in the mood.

I was playing with some Fresco Acrylic Paints and Lyndy's spray dies. Once the page was finished I cut it into four.

Using a leaf stencil I added a little Gruacamole to each card. On top of this I used Iridescent Bronze from Golden. I chose a mix of stamps from Paper Artsy and once dry I mounted each onto black card.

I added a little grunge paste to look like snow and sprinkled some gold fine glitter, well it is forChristmas!


They are still a little damp so I haven't mounted them onto the cards except for one


 

 

I've got some ideas for some more so I'll be back with them once they are finished.

Take care all and I'll see you

Hugs Debs xxxx

 

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love them Debs. I am hoping to get in the spirit now it's getting so close.. am really behind with my card making!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fab Debs, great inspiration! I need it!!! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. `these are all stunners Debs. Such amazing bacgrounds for your stamping.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is it about cards? I'm the same... find them really difficult for some reason. Having said that, these are absolutely glorious! Love those shimmering backgrounds - the iridescent bronze and the glitter really add a touch of glamour!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig