Thursday 12 November 2015

An early Decoration

Good morning my crafty friends and followers, thanks for popping in. Today is my day over at That's Crafty where you will find the full details of my little decoration. Sneak peek below.

 

It's been a funny week, well two weeks actually. I started a new role at work which temporary and I have ne vet known the time to fly so fast. Well that's not strictly true, as no doubt like many of you, a lost afternoon in the craft room is very common.

What makes your days spin so fast? I would love to know.

Well that's me signing off, take care all and I'll see you soon hugs Debs xx

 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig