Friday 20 November 2015

Show your face inspired by Tam

Hello everyone ooh hasn't it turned cold. Still it was toasty when I got home. Arriving home earlier than usual I decided to have a play. I wanted to paint a face in the style of Tamara Laporte to link to Kim Dellows show your face inspired by... Check the link to see all the details.

 

I love Tam's girls and this one is inspired by her Summer Gypsy, which is part of her mini series follow the link to see more of her work.

 

Well that's me tonight, you all keep safe and I'll see you soon hugs Debs xx

 

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. oh my,what a cute sweet girl,love her,realy beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful face Debs! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is wonderful. I love the eyes especially. I must follow the link to see more of Tamara's work, as I'm intrigued to hear about her. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love the gold touches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job of depicting Tam's work. I can see it in the shape of her face and her eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's really beautiful Debs.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh lovely! Great idea with the gilded scarf decorations.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig