Friday 6 November 2015

Faces for Art it Friday

Hello everyone this is a very quick post as I wanted to get it posted tonight. Each week I try to link a face I have created to Kim Dellow's show your face. You can read all about it here.

 

I have been so busy the last two weeks that I have not had time to create faces, however on Thursday I was at an induction and while listening to the speakers I found myself doodling faces. I was quite surprised how much I enjoyed the process and so kept the sheet and photographed it.

I first took it into Eraser an app I use to erase backgrounds if I only want part of a picture. I then took it into Procreate to add another layer which was a painted background. I then merged the two and this is what I got.

The face are drawn with Biro and the background is a mix of colours of Fresco Arylic Paints.


 

I find it fascinating to look at these faces and would love to know what you think as you look them?

 

That's me for tonight take care and I'll see you soon. Hugs Debs xxx

 

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I think you weren't concentrating on your induction; but I do like the faces!! have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright idea! The drawing of all the faces are magnificent to the interesting background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love doodling! I've always done it during meetings etc! It probably reveals a lot about us psychologically if we did but know! I love the layout of this. The people look to me as if they are at a really great party! Perhaps that was where you would have preferred to have been when you did this! Lol! I love looking at all the individual faces. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh! You weren't kidding when you said it was a page full of faces were you. All so interesting and different. I instantly thought of a crowd... Probably a crowd of admirers and you need have no fear as they are all smiling. Okay, one of them isn't smiling but she's probably still reeling from the sight of your recent Halloween face ;oD I love how you've filled the spaces will pattern and colour too. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm... the faces are fascinating and fabulous - but they can't have been very good speakers you were listening to! Love gazing at all the characters here.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you took your creativity into an induction meeting! These are wonderful faces and the apps sounds really interesting. Love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig