Friday 27 November 2015

Masterboard

Hello everyone, it great you stopped by thank you. I'm sharing a Masterboard inspired by the intoduction to the new theme over at Paper Artsy. Leandra's demonstration using the brayer is fabulous. I also loved the colours in the pinky purple greeny one which is my favourite palette at the moment.

So this is my board

 

I would normally use some stencils and stamps at this stage, then cut it up for backgrounds. However, this time I left it as it was. I wanted to use it in different ways so leaving it plain made sense.

I first cut it in half - A5 and the other into two A6s.

The A5 I left plain - the paints I used were Fesco Acrylic in Lavender, Blue Glass, Rose , Gracumole and Teresa Green.

I used this piece for a face that I'm linking to Kim Dellow's Show your face link up. Follow the link for all the info.

I used Vintage Lace, Rose, Cherry Red, and Blue Glass for my girl.




Next I made a card using stamps by Sara Naumann 17/18 and Archival ink in Colbot, Olive and Libray Green. I painted the leaves first in Blue Glass and the a touch of Gracumole.



I'm going to enter the challenge at Paper Artsy. See you all soon Hugs Debs xxx

 

SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Gorgeous colour combination. I like the idea of leaving it quite plain and then customising it depending on your project. Another string to the masterboard bow as it were... Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful face, great idea with the masterboard. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of your masterboard - one background, 3 totally different looks. so versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colours in the background - and like Helen, versatile was the word that came to mind... it's a lovely setting for your sweet girl, and I adore the card with the bird.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous masterboard Debs and I just love those colours. Gorgeous makes with it too.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely uses for Masterboards here, Debs. It works so well for the background to your girl and it also provides the perfect backdrop to your card. Your stamp and stencil choices are great with the card too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous masterboard debs and beautiful makes from it too - wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing masterboard and you draw a sweet girl,love her cute face.
    happy weekend.

    hugs jenny

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful master board Debs! Love what you made with it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. great use of your masterboard and I love that sweet portrait!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome masterboard - you took up the green and purple challenge and totes bossed it Debs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love these colours together and great to see different uses of one masterboard. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh love the face and love the card too debs!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig