Saturday 14 November 2015

Abstract

Evening everyone, I hope you are all well. Today I have an Abstract I created to enter the Paper Artsy challenge. I love playing this way and so when Leandra announced the theme I knew I would have to play.

I brayered several colours in layers onto a grey/white board 8x8 from Paper Artsy. The Fresco Acrylic paints l used were Nougart, Caramel, French Roast,

 

I then added a little Lake Wanika, and gave it a good dry. I sprinkled some blue Bister powder and spritzed it with water. I manipulate the board to move the colour and then dried it. I sprayed some Lyndy's Dyes Opal Spray Oats, and Tme Travel Teal.

 

I added some More Bisters in Blue and dried the board. Using the Lid and Cherry Red Fresco Acrylic paint I added 3 circles.

To finish I added some Dutch Gold Leaf. I have had this years and found it during my big tidy up.

And there you go! See you all soon, take care Debs xxx

 

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. love this, Debs, the pop of gold is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous art Deborah!! beautiful shimmer colours and so gorgeous you used the gold. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of the sunrise Deborah....very beautiful! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Debs..... love the layering, and all of the blended colors, and of course, that leaf! xx Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Debs. The gold makes it looks so deep and rich - great dimensions. Love the colors. I would love to try this sometime!!! j.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to try Brushos on top of Frescos... It hadn't occurred to me at all! Love the look of the drippage and the touch of gold leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning! Love the effect of the Brushos and sprays over the paint and the gilding is gorgeous. Fully abstract and fully wonderful!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig