Thursday 26 November 2015

New challenge at Country View Crafts

Hello everyone, thanks for stopping by, especially as today I'm sharing my inspiration for the new Challenge that starts today over at Country View Crafts. The theme the lovely Rachel chose for us is Make a scene! How fab is that especially, as

it's the month of bells and snow,

Christmas puds and drinks that flow,

reindeers, elves and the man in red,

bringing toys to children in bed.

Moving on, there is an array of beautiful creations over on the blog from my talented teammates so if you have time go check them out. Details here.

 

My first piece this month is a snowy scene in the dark.
 
I started by scraping some Fresco Acrylic paint across a Smoothy board
 
I loved the effect this gave. It was easy to choose my stamps from here on in as it looked like snow to me

 

I used a mix of Sara Naumann 18 and Hot pix Christmas 8 both from paper Artsy with black Archival ink and a touch Cherry Red Fresco paint on Father Christmas's coat.

 

 

I'll be back later in the month with my second project, but checkin tomorrow as I'm showing a few or my miniature art. Take care and see you soon.

Hugs Debs xxx

 

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Fabulous scene Debs, the background looks incredible! A wonderful make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful scene Debs - I love the painty background - wonderful - works so well with those stamps! fab scene - hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Debs, a fabulous scene x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how this came together Debs, a great scene xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous snowy background, and I love the treescape with such depth - seems like several of us are dreaming of snowy forests!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow love that wonderful background Debs and the way you make the scene fit in with it so well. Gorgeous. Jennie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your background Debs,just beautiful.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig