Friday 6 November 2015

New Challenge at That's Crafty

Hello everyone, thanks for popping in. Ooh it's been very wet here in Essex, especially yesterday, Bonfire night. I miss having kids round as I have no excuse to buy any fireworks.

I remember when I lived in Poplar, my window faced right over Canary Warf, where fire works could be seen regularly. I had quite a large balcony and would often sit out there watching the fireworks with a glass of wine. Memories...

Okay! so today I'm sharing what I created for the new Theme over on That's Crafty Challenege Blog, which is Tag Your It. There is some fabulous art on the blog from my team mates so go take a look and if you enter you are in for a chance of winning a £20 voucher to spend in the shop.

 

 

 

I heat dried it and watched the fabulous Cracks appear.

.I applied a thin coat of Crackle Gell from Paper Artsy to #8 Acrylic Tag from That's Crafty and once it was just touch dry I sprayed it with Light Green Media Mist from DecoArt.

 

Using Archival Inks in various colours and The Dinky stencils from That's Crafty I built up some interest on the tag

 

My stamps are from E Sara Naumann 18 for Paper Artsy. I also adde some Liquid Glass beads on the tag. On the reverse I painted it in gold Acrylic from Golden.

I do hope you get to play, take care Hugs Debs xx

 

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. This is smashing Debs, so much depth and love your use of the green to highlight the cold, lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag Debs, fab crackle and if you want fireworks, get some, you don't need any kids xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Debs. Fab crackled background and so much lovely detail.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm. Love those blues and greens. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous background - and the SN bird is wonderful.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig