Sunday 20 September 2015

What a fabulous day

Hello everyone, this is just a quick post to show some of the demo samples I made today at Alley Palley for Paper Arsty.

For a full run down please visit my mate Helen's blog as she has written two fabulous post covering both days of the show.

The samples I made before the show I have been giving sneak peeks of and here are the full pictures












And what I made today

I had prepared my page with squiggles of Tar Gel and leaves of Bead Gel in advance so that both were perfectly dry. The hearts and and diamonds I had also prepared last night, using Fibre Gel through a stencils onto my craft mat. This morning I peeled the off to take to the show where I used them on my page and a tag below.

I used Bistres on these pages and tags, well I had to didn't I? Lol. 








I love how it all just works so perfectly together. 

I had a fabulous time despite my nerves. The lovely Alison Hall caught that happiness in these photos.





Well that's it for now, see you soon, Hugs Debs xx
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I love your samples, the layers of texture look so good. Glad you enjoyed your day & your demo session.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made some beautiful samples! But then you always do! Glad you had a terrific time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was lovely to see you again, and you did great! love that spooky black halloween-y sample, it is even better in the flesh,.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab samples, sounds like a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great work Debs..loved all the experimently with the bitres and gels!! great to see you xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. With your talents I'm so surprised to hear you were nervous! Great samples using Clare Lloyd's fabulous stamps. Love that Gothic arch. It screams out for texture paste doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab samples Debs. Loving all that glorious texture and I'm so glad you overcame your nerves to go on and enjoy your demo spot.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a brilliant day Debs and your samples are wonderful. I'll make sure I pencil in the dates next year ;)
    Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad the photos came out ok Debs, you look very happy! Great to see your fabulous demos, and to catch up with you dear friend! Your art looks amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant samples, Debs. I love all the wonderful texture on your work. I love Alison's happy pics of you too. I am sad not to have seen you demo this time; but I'm sure they'll be other opportunities. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can to your blog by way of Country View Challenges to see your latest 21 Today card, but couldn't find it. So happy to stumbled across your lovely samples and to see your happy photos. You don't look a bit nervous! And I LOVE that Spooky Danger piece!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can to your blog by way of Country View Challenges to see your latest 21 Today card, but couldn't find it. So happy to stumbled across your lovely samples and to see your happy photos. You don't look a bit nervous! And I LOVE that Spooky Danger piece!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you had a ball - and fab samples too!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like your ladies face.
    It looks like you are having a great day.
    Alison
    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig