Friday 11 September 2015

And another one

Hello and welcome to my third post today. I could get used to this you know! It has been lovely catching up on some blog reading and leaving comments on some great art. Having time to create freely is also very addictive.


 

Here is another face - I created this at home before I came away. Here is the finished face which I will link to Kim Dellows art it Friday. All the details are here. As well as Paint Party Friday.

 

 
 


 

Below is a little photo video of the process.

 

 

 

I hope you enjoy seeing how this came together, probably see you soon. Hugs Debs xx
 

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Love this face and the cool colours, fantastic! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed the video and your process. Very unique face...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you've been busy today, Debs!! Great faces and love your hanging piece at the beginning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nicely done...you should be participating in 29 faces!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, another fab face and I love the development Debs. Thanks for linking up to Show Your Face agian and for the shout out again too. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the face and colors. . .the vid was great. Thanks. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig