Friday 11 September 2015

Face number 3

Hello again and welcome. Once the sun began to set I got out my crayons and pencils again and this face was created. I forgot to take photos at the beginning but managed quite a few once I started.

I will add this to Kim Dellow site and Paint Party Friday.



Here is another photo Video with the process and I've added a
I picture at the end that was created in an editing app.
Which do you like best?







Take care all you lovely crafters, this is me signing off goodnight. Take care Hugs Debs xxx


SHARE:

9 comments

  1. she is so lovely-and thanks for the video too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's got beautiful and very expressive eyes. I like the idea of combining only crayons and colored pencils. Thanks for your visit and Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sweet girl painting. Thanks for video, I prefer the first one.
    Happy weekend ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great face - love the soft blush in her cheeks.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty face!! Love the part smirk on her face, makes for a great expression as though she knows a secret!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  6. She has a sparkle I like, and before gray...HaHa... I was a redhead like her. Nice to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful face! Amazing !Thank you for the video!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful Debs! Thanks for linking up to Show Your Face and for the shout out too. Kx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig