Wednesday 9 September 2015

Tim's September tag

Hello everyone, big waves from Turkey, hope you are all ok wherever you are. Before we came away I had a play making a tag In Tim Holtz style. For those that do not know Tim blogs a tag each month which we can follow and link to his blog. Every month several tags are chosen to receive a prize. I don't always play sometimes because I don't have times and sometimes Tim's creation doesn't speak to me. This month I had time and I loved his tag which you can see here.

Here's my take, I pretty much followed Tim's design, so won't go into detail but will show some photos of how I got to the finished tag.

                                          
                                                      


Alcohol Inks

       


Layering Stencil with Bead Gel from Golden                         

         

Garden flowers from TH

           


Heat plastic 

            

Finishing touches 
              



          

And another look at the finished tag


                                         

Well there you go!

Have fun everyone Hugs Debs xx

SHARE:

5 comments

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig