Tuesday 1 September 2015

Tag Holder for Country View Craft's New Challenge



Hello everyone, and welcome. Thanks for popping in, as today I'm sharing my inspiration for Country View Crafts new challenge which is numbers. You can see it here.

There are some fabulous makes by the team so pop over and have a look. Im sure you will be inspired to play along. 

I made a tag holder out of a #12 tag, to hold some of my tags as I'm finding them everywhere. Here is the finished holder. Which holds about six tags.

                                     

                                            Below is a photo video of the different steps. 




      
Products I used 
Lyndy's Stamp Gang  sprays
Paper Artsy numbers stamps 
Archival inks 
Tim Holtz rub ons, large chit chat stickers, mini stapler 

So I hope you get to play along. By for now and I'll see you soon.

Hugs Debs xx




SHARE:

7 comments

  1. This is such a gorgeous creation.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous vintage pocket - love the rose against the grungy numerical backgrounds.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous project Debs with lots of lovely numbers on it. Great job xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love your vintage design and use of the numbers! So sorry Debs I didn't realise I wasn't following your blog...now rectified! Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Debs, a fabulous project xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Debs, a fabulous project xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful vintage style tag and tag holder!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig