Thursday 24 September 2015

Faerie garden

Hello everyone nice to see you, and thanks for popping by. I'm sharing a journal page which I created using real materials and a bit of digital tweaking. I've been doing a class which mixes both real and digital to get some wonderful effects.



I kept the manipulation to a minimum; I used it more for correcting mistakes and I darkened it a little too.



Here is the finished page after manipulation


And here is the one without any. I'm going to enter this one into the Stamps and Stencils Blog Challenge whose theme is Up Up and Away with a twist which is use Autumn Colours.

                                

I think I prefer the original, but that's the beauty of digital I can go back in and change it all again. The app I used is Procreate.

There is no tutorial today, however there is what I used and some photos of the process.
I used Blue and a titchy bit of Green, Neutral and Red Bister Powder. You can purchase these from Paper Artsy. I also used Lyndy's Spray in Blue Azure and Cremè Brûlée. Sequin waste as a stencil, Snowflake Fresco Acrylic Paint from Paper Artsy as well as a white Signo Gel Pen.

                             


                               



                            

                               


                               

If I have inspired you to have go, you can use Brushos just as easily, then why not visit the Challenge at Paper Artsy whose them is Pigment Powders.


Take care all, and I'll see you tomorrow over at That's Crafty as its my turn to share a creative project.

Big Hugs Debs xx
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Stunning Debs..the colours are gorgeous.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them both!!!! Totally fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them both too Debs but the original pips it to the post for me. I like the slightly lighter tones but they are both lovely and very clever.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects, thank you for sharing with us at Stamps and Stencils.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - this is stunning... I love the original too - so delicate and intricate. Gorgeous work with the Brushos.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig