Monday 21 September 2015

There's still time to play

Hello everyone, welcome to my second post for Country View Crafts whose theme this month is Numbers. There had been some fabulous inspiration on the blog over the month from my team mates, well worth a visit.

For my second project I decided to make a 21st birthday card for my nephew. I cannot believe he's 21 the years are going so fast. 

The finished card

                        


Using Fresco Acrylic paints from Paper Artsy and a brayer I started to build my layers onto a 8x8" card.

                                          


More layers of paint and stencils. I cut the page into 4 to give me 4x4" panels.


I photocopied the square I chose to use for the card and printed it out 6x6.


It was cut down and matted onto a white blank card

The second layer was adhered using diamentional tape and the numbers were stamped onto white card, cut up and placed onto to the card.




Thanks for visiting today and I'll see you soon. Take care Hugs Debs xx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Fab card Debs! I bet your nephew loves it!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, love that grungy layered background - what a fabulous card to celebrate 21!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig