Monday 14 April 2014

The big move

Evening all. Over the last week I have been having a move about. some of you may remember I started my crafting life in the summer house. However, as the winter bedded in, I had to move indoors as my paper stash had started to feel damp. I was able to move in time, and everything was saved. 

I have never felt quite right in the house so as spring has blossomed I've moved part of my stash back to the summer house. This is a lovely space at the bottom of our tiny garden, where I feel very at home.

Here is a video of the summer house.







As you may of noticed I said part of the stash, the rest has stayed in doors. I have kept the paper and card indoors as well as dies and cutting machines. I have also put out the sewing machine and have space for material and wool.  This room now feels more spacious and once I have painted it and made a new blind I think it will feel more comfortable.

This room can be seen here.







Well that's both rooms sorted and I feel happy - thank you for taking the time to look and I would love to see your comments. 

Debs xxx
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Debs, I viewed your indoor craftroom video from your tweet (haven't tried on here) but when I click on the summerhouse one here it won't open and says it's private and same on YouTube :(. Indoor room looks lovely BTW.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. There doesn't appear to be a video or any pickies on here Debs

    Hehehehehe!!! I'm sure you'll sort it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you trying videos, both are very short, love the music on number two and i spy the chunky ATC i made for you on the window ledge! Love you now have two rooms, your sewing machine looks very at home. Looking forward to more videos very soon :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig