Friday 18 April 2014

I got to play

Happy Good Friday everyone. I hope you are enjoying this weekend. Some of you who follow me on twitter  may remember me saying that my mum was coming today, and that I probably won't get much crafting done, as she does not stop talking. I love her to bits and wouldn't change her, but she does not stop talking! 

Anyway she came and I listened, and I crafted this.



started with an 8x8 board and stuck some different papers randomly on the board. I then added some UTEE with frantage and tiny beads. Next I added grunge paste and then stuck burlap over the top, leaving some showing.








I loved the colour of the beads and they inspired me to add more blue. I cut some flowers from the tim Holtz tattered floral die which I painted with Fresco acrylic paints from Paper Artsy.  I used Sky, Baltic blue and Inky pool



 I also cut this new die from Tim Holtz and added some treasure gold to some of the inserts.





And last I add treasure gold in white fire.






Thank you for looking and enjoy the rest of the weekend xxx

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. oooh fab that you got to art and listen at the same time Deb, you excelled yourself - hehehehe!! great make love how you've used the T!mmy frame, it's on my wish list, but I do have some pre-cut ones to play with!!

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that!! I've had no-one talking to me today and still haven't finished what I've been working on - so good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If that's what you do when you're NOT crafting!!!! Sheesh!!! Fab project

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Debs! Glad you got some crafty time in today xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful Deborah! I love the mix of the frantage and the beads and the blue is such a gorgeous colour.

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love it Deborah. You have a way with flowers. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great piece Debs!! love your blue flower...you are very good at flowers lol!! The blue looks great with the natural colour of the burlap xx Glad you had a nice visit with your mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great Deborah, glad your Mum's visit inspired you to create something so beautiful
    :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig