Sunday 27 April 2014

Spring Tag

Hello everyone, here's a spring Tag I made, using one of my favourate garden flowers. I'm entering this into the Country View Crafts challenge which you can see here. The background was created by dabbing distress paint onto my craft sheet and spritzing with water. I swiped the tag through the colour a couple of times, then dried it.


Once it was dry I applied shabby shutters, and tea dye distress stains to the mat and ran the tag through. I then knocked it back with a little Nougart Fresco Acrylic paint from Paper Artsy, to softening the colours.


I placed a stencil from JOFY 007 in place and stencilled in white. I painted them in blush and Orchid.

I love this photo...

I cut out some pansies, stamped and coloured them around the edges. I love pansies, they are so pretty. Before I assembled the flowers I added some tulle  secured with a brad.


Once the flowers were dry I assembled them onto the tag.


I felt something was missing so added a tiny Tag which I had stamped.





Thank you for looking, see you soon Debs xxx

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Oooh lovely subtle colours and fab the orchids xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love that stencilling, and the soft springlike colours on the whole tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Debs just beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty Debs. Love the addition of the tulle and the lovely pansies.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very ethereal and looks watercoloured, very delicate with exquisite attention to detail:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm u know I said I liked the blue one?, well..... I LOVE this one, it's truly pretty and reminds me of spring <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! Love the pastel colours and the composition is fab. Thank you for adding your inspiration to our challenge this month at Country View Challenges. Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig