Sunday 27 April 2014

tag with no name

Hello I'm back again. This tag was inspired by the last one I made, see earlier post. I really enjoyed painting the pod looking flowers on JOFY 007 that I thought do some but in a different colour. I'm sorry I forgot to take pictures until finished. I completed the back ground in the same as before. One dry I stencilled the flowers in snowflake and then dried them ready for painting.

I used sky and Baltic Ocean with snowflake for highlights. I also added Tulle fastened with lace.  Burlap Frantage in shabby blue, topped with a rolled zip flower, finshed the tag.







All the paints I used were Fresco Finish Acrylic from Paper Artsy. Thanks for the visit, I would love to read your comments Hugs Debs xxx
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. It's luscious Deborah. Decadent and elegant. Want to own it. Clever girlie yet again. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! That stencil is such a gorgeous one, and the colour is fabulous! Love the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I was seeing double then as I thought I'd already commented on this tag, then realised it's another one using that same lovely stencil. Another great make Debs.

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That stencil is right up top of my favourites in my collection and I love what you've done with it here Debs. This tag is so feminine and pretty!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. S T U N N I N G Deborah. Would make a great wall hanging. Your rushes are full of depth and look 3D, so beautiful:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful! So elegant x u must be thrilled :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. like that very much! the blue is lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tag. Lovely painting with stencil. I love the embellishment too Deborah! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do like this.... It's stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely tag!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooo very nice, love the zip flower, I have just ordered something similar xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. stunning! has a very soft feel to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautifully painted, a stunning tag Deb! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig