Tuesday 13 September 2016

Slide Mailer

Hello everyone, thank you for popping in. How you coping in this heat? Remember to check in on the elderly as it can be dangerous for them! First I want to thank everyone for all the wonderful birthday wishes I recieved here, and on FaceBook! Here's a look at all my fabulous cards.
   
 
 
Aren't they all Gorgous! The one on right is from my SIL, she hands stitches all our cards and stitches
Beautiful wall art too.
 
 
Another thing to Share is that I should receive my stamps this week from Crafters Companion. They are a limited Addition set and will be given away over the next few months.  You may recall that I announced in May, that I had won a 'design your own stamp' competition run by Crafters Companion and Star Radio. The prize is 10 stamp sets of my designs plus some ink and rocker blocks. Well they have very kindly given me some more sets so I have more to give away.
So watch this space, as I will do an introductory post with some examples of how to use them and start the give away!
 
Okay onto the Slide Mailer
Products down the bottom
 
   

Products

Paper Artsy - Fresco Acrylic, Lilac, Snowflake,crackle glaze, 

Ranger -        Archival Ink, Black, Patina

Derwent -      Intense Pencils

Teesha Moore- stamps Z101 Unicorn Friends

 

See you all soon, keep Creative! Hugs xxx
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Many congratulations on winning and so well deserved. Your stamps look amazing and I'm sure you have many more designs up your sleeves. Here's to a great future designing your own stamps. And I love your slider 😊Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,how did I miss that news! well done, the stamps look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely array of cards Debs..congrats again on the stamps they are great!! I love your slide mount..I got some of these at Stevenage and can't find them lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely array of cards Debs..congrats again on the stamps they are great!! I love your slide mount..I got some of these at Stevenage and can't find them lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your stamp designs they look amazing. Love the slider too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know about you winning that stamp comp either! Oh Debs I couldn't be happier for you. I've wondered for ages why no-one has picked up your designs. You are so talented. I love these stamps. Your designs are so delicate. I would love to win a set. Why are they limited?? Will have to buy these when I see them! Well done. You must feel so proud. Your gorgeous slide mailer with those fab TM stamps is such a contrast to the delicacy of your stamp designs. But that's how clever you are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had lots of lovely cards.
    Your stamps are stunning hopefully the start of creating many more.
    Looking forward to seeing you on the 24 September.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the slide mailer, great background. Loving your stamps....clever girlie! Xx😀

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Debs! Your stamps are gorgeous, as is your slider nail art xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Debs...I love your stamps.

    Pleased you had a great birthday. Your cards are super.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Big congratulations Debs! Your stamps are lovely and I hope this is the first of many of your designs we will see. I love the slide mailer, it shows the stamps you used so well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done! How lovely to see your stamps! They're beautiful! Such a great blog post too! Your slide mailer is terrific! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun post and slider project too Debs! Your stamp set is just adorable and unique. Xj.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely cards you had received. Love the mail slider. Your stamps are way cool. you must be very proud to see your designs in stamp form.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great mailer, fabulous images and well done on getting some or your own design stamps into production. I don't want to sound ungrateful, but I don't want someone who could make use of them to miss out either, so please do not add me into a draw for them as, as you know, flowers aren't my cup of tea xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig