Thursday 1 September 2016

New Challenge for Country View Crafts

hello everyone, and welcome to the first day of the new challenge at CVC, as always, read the rues to make sure you qualify. And of course if you win you have a lovely voucher to spend in the shop.

The Theme this month is Travel 

My teamies have some wonderful creations for you to look at become inspired, and here's mine!

Here's what I did

 First I stamped the background with IndigoBlu BB1 circle stamp and used Dristress Crayons for colour. Then I used EEA3 circles to form the big circles. The boat is from ESN19.

Here are some close ups

 

I hope you like my take on this months Theme

Take care always and I'll see you soon 

Hugs Xxx

 

 

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Love the circles and bright colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colorful and vibrant take of the theme, Debs! I really love the circles and the flying boats.
    xxx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Debs.... love everything about it :)
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome use of colour Debz - really fabulous make! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! Fab colours and focal points. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely colourful project ! I love it !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous rainbow colours, and I love the bubbles framing the images.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig