Friday 30 September 2016

Fresco's goes rusty

Hello everyone today I'm sharing a mini journal page or two that I completed. There are 12 of us in a journal circle, and each month we complete a page then send it on. We all made our journals in a variety of shapes and sizes, which is a lovely surprise each month.  

In this months I had a back and front of a page to complete, but kept to the same theme.

 

The paints are The limited addition set by Seth Apter for Paper Artsy

I love these colours and I'm about to order my next set as I've nearly run out of Moganhy and Midnight!

The stamp is Lin Brown's new set and the Stencil is Seth's

 

A few pics of the process

 

 

 

Loved creating this pages

Take care soon

Hugs

Debs xx 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. fabulous pages, they look great. love the rusty look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! My kind of surface and texture!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig