Monday 19 September 2016

Autumn Leaves

Hi everyone, thanks for popping in. Tonight I'm sharing a journal page I created as the sample for my coming Journal workshop on Saturday, at Birds in the Barn. But I'm also entering it into the new challenge at Paper Artsy which is Autumn leaves.    I just love Autumn and the beautiful colours you can see, it's really is such a colourful season. And next to Spring my favourite!     
  I used Seth Apter's paint, and stamps  from Paper Artsy and his Stencils from Stencil Girl, which you can purchase from Paper Artsy. For my leaves I used Lin Browns new stamp just released again by Paper Artsy.  

I hope I have inspired to get the paints out and create something magical, keep creative!

Hugs xxx

 

 
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. What a lovely page! I adore the colours and I really like the way you outlined the leaves in black. This is a beautiful response to the PA challenge this fortnight. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely and I really like the deep, burnt red colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful page! I adore great way to use the Lin's leaf stamp and Seth's stencil, stamp. I love the depth colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colours and very painterly feel. I love the details in the background and foreground.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so rich looking and gorge9us, debs, with a definite Seth vibe,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig