Wednesday 28 September 2016

Mail Art

Hello everyone, sorry I've not been around much lately, life just got busy all of sudden! With a wedding card to make, journal workshop to teach, and all the other bits, (secrets I cannot talk about) I have had hardly any time to time play with my new stamps. Don't forget I'm giving 5 sets of these limited addition stamps. For those who do not know, see the original post here.

Well I wanted to get some in the post, and decided to use my stamps to create some Mail Art.

All the backgrounds are Fresco Finish Acrylic by Paper Artsy brayered on and then using Archival Ink in Various colours I created 

These pretty envelopes 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

My favourite has to be the tiny leafs as I designed it, to be able to build up the leafs to form all sorts of plants and trees.

All my friends have recieved their stamps and I'm so looking forward to seeing what they create.

A few more sets will be going out this week,

Will you be receiving a set?

Take care and I'll see you soon

Hugs xx

 

   
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Thank you Debs. It was a lovely birthday present for which I'm so grateful. Haven't had a chance to play yet but as soon as things calm down I'll be up in my craft room! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to playing with this set very soon; but it will be after the weekend! thanks Debs, and well done again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig