Saturday 1 November 2014

Some good News

Hi everyone, it's just a quickie as I have something to share. I am to be on the Design Team for Speed Craft Challenge. 

I'm excited to be on their talented team as each has their own style and brings a different take on the challenge and all within 15 mins. It is amazing what great creations can be made in that time so check our the blog and have a go.
speed craft challenge




I was introduced to the challenge by Mo also known to us as Massofhair she is really good at the challenge as are the other team members, I just hope I can live up to their high standards. I'm starting on the 6th November so why not take a look and  come play along.

See you soon 

Debsxxx



SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Welcome to the gang, Debs! I hope you will enjoy the ride! :) great to have you with us! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUGE CONGRATULATIONS Debs, am so happy we are on the same DT, have a huge smile as i had no idea until the announcement, this is great news and am looking forward to collaborating with you Teamie :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to have you on board Debs,looking forward to your creations 😊
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna looking forward to being part of the team x

      Delete
  4. Congratulations, Deborah! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news Deborah, well deserved. Enjoy ! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done, Deborah! Hope you have fun and I look forward to seeing what you do.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig