Wednesday 26 November 2014

Speed Craft Challenge - More Inspiration!

Evening everyone!  I hope everyone is wrapped up warm and doing ok. I would like to say hello and welcome to my new followers it's lovely to have you here.

Tonight I'm sharing a quick crafty make I created for some more inspiration on the speed craft challenge blog. The theme this challenge, is anything goes, chosen for us by the lovely Ingrid who is our wonderful leader.

So I gathered my bits and bobs and set the timer







I had already printed off my Vintage Christmas paper  from our fabulous sponsor Julie from  The Old  Design Shop who has agreed to three images from her Etsy shop as the prize for the winning entry. I think that's a marvellous prize especially if you are into Vintage backgrounds.

I tore around the edge of the rose and used Vintage photo distress ink around the edges. I then stuck this to my Manila tag from Ranger #8 using a Matt medium. I dried this with the heat gun and and then used the distress ink on the bare parts of the tag. I used a stamp with broad lettering randomly on the tag in stained walnut. I asembled my elements and then stuck them on. To a small die cut shape I stamped Art and distressed in the same colours. I then used treasure gold around the edges and fixed this on using a small cushioned pad.

And then as I went to take a photo of my time I pressed the reset button by mistake. So I'm sorry I cannot show that I finished with 10 sec spare but really did. 


So come on gather that stash,  plan what to make,  and get crafting after all it will only take you 15 mins, and   you 're worth it!  Plus enter the challenge and you could be our lucky winner. What you got to lose lol. Take care and see you all soon.

Debsxx






SHARE:

6 comments

  1. wow, that is speedy crafting, but it looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty tag! I so admire how you can create something like this in 15 minutes, Deborah! I am such a slow-coach! One of these days I'll dare to have a go! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Second attempt at leaving a comment! Loving your 15 minute Tag it is stunning:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing 15 min. creation, so clever and wonderful results!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really beautiful Debs,you are very talented :)

    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig