Thursday 6 November 2014

Speed challenge

Afternoon lovelies, I hope this Thursday afternoon is working out good for you. I'm starting to feel better which is fab as I hope by the weekend I'm back fully fit, well healthy fit lol.

I'm bringing you my DT sample for the Speed Craft Challenge which starts today. The theme is nice and easy 'Anything Goes' so pop over to the challenge to add your entry. Use a timer for your project and stop it at 15 mins and take a picture of your project. Then if you haven't finished take a picture of your finished project with how long it took you. 

Here is a very simple one to start you off

I gathered my stash


Started my timer


I don't have step photos, but I took a small tag and my stencil and spritz colorbloom spray in purple on the stencil, after a few seconds removed the stencil and rolled my kitchen roll over the the tag to mop up excess ink. Keep the sheet from the kitchen roll as this can be used on projects later.



I distressed the tad edges with black soot distress ink and then stamped the background with a Paper Artsy Mini tag from the JOFY range and black archival ink. I dried this to heat set it which makes it permanent. 

And to finish I stamped my feature again from Paper Artsy.


I added some glitter and a tie to finish

All in the grand time of 

So I could have made two in the 15 mins allowed, so come on you can do it too.

Look forward to see what you make.

Take care and see you soon

Debsxx



SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Such a fabulous finish on your Tag Debs and a wonderful first DT project. Great timing too, you must have really gone for it. Loving the colours and the stamps you used :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant tag Debs,loving the colours used,beautifully Christmas looking too. What a speedy crafter too...think you're quicker then me now :)

    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fabulous, great time too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is speedy crafting! Love the tag, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing tag in that time! it looks amazing! Love the colour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tag! I so like this JOFY stamp and it looks great on this project. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your tag Debs. It's beautiful and the colors are glorious. Looking forward to seeing what you create for the next Speed Craft Challenge.

    Hugs
    Laine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig