Monday 17 February 2014

Craft challenge recipe

Morning lovely people, I hope you are all keeping well.  Some of you may know that I'm on the design team at Craft  Challenge where there are fab challenges weekly. I will be showing my designs fortnightly so as to fit in with my other commitments. This week's challenge is a recipe which I shown below. So get in that craft room and let's see your designs. To enter your card just follow the linky at the bottom of the challenge page on the craft challenge blog here Good luck.


So I chose to use blue for this challenge in celebration that we had two days in a row with a blue sky. My image is from DRS Designs which you can see here.

I matted and layered my papers and stuck them to the card.

Then added another layer.


My image I coloured with distress ink and once dry went round the butterfly in silver liquid pearls.


I then added a sentiment some pearls and a silver bow to finish.


I'm sorry about the quality of the photos today I had lost the light both natural and fake.

Take care hugs from me and as always I would love to read your comments.

Debs xx
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Lovely and elegant...that's a great feminine card, Debs. The simple papers really showcases the image.
    hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is so wonderful and noble!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card. I love how tasteful and elegant it is. Julie Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig