Sunday 16 February 2014

CAS

... I was feeling cluttered my room didn't feel right so decided to have a move round. I completely changed things round an d tidied which seem to give the illusion of more space. Now do not get me wrong I know I'm lucky to have a whole room to myself but as many of you will know, your space has to feel right.

Once the clean up was finished it was time to play. I felt I needed to capture my now uncluttered space and so this was produced. I didn't take any photos and I guess you can see why. 


Thank you for your visit.

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Love that stencil... clean and elegant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stencils are on my wish list, have got them on email alert for when back in stock.

    LOVE CAS cards, they are some of my favourites to make:-)

    Glad your space feels 'right' again:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely Debs..that stencil looks great xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doesn't it feel good to unclutter! Your card is lovely, Deborah!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig