Friday 7 December 2018

It’s Christmas with Rubber Dance

Hello everyone I have a couple of ornaments for you today using Rubber Dance stamps A little Birdie and Textured houses. They are very quick and simple to make, using the very trendy ATC Coin. 




Drill a small hole to start and then age the coin (I used crackle glaze with acrylic) once dry I embossed the edges with Ancient Amber baked texture.

.




I then stamped on the images and used Inktense pencil to add colour








I used several coats to build up the colour but liked how it was uneven as it added to the vintage vibe.

The little tree was created by husband who used Polymer clay to make the twigs which once dried he painted I added the chunky white embossing powder. It will hang with pride on our tree.



Hope you enjoyed this little tutorial 

See you soon

Hugs xxx




SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love this idea for Christmas tree decorations. They look wonderful! And the clay tree is so beautiful too! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig