Friday 14 December 2018

I’m a Guest Designer for Chocolate Baroque

Hello everyone, it’s that time again for me to design for the lovely company Chocolate Baroque  I am honoured to be part of the December team with makes over the next 3 weeks. So to start us off I have a love Christmas design which I made into a card for my lovely daughter.




I love this stamp which is Serena, it’s such a pretty stamp and can be used in many ways. I chose to use it for a card as I thought it would be perfect for my daughter as I know she will love it.

So I started by stamping the image into watercolour card with black archival ink.

I used watercolour paints on this image. I started with the face and a light glaze of a light skin tone.




I then added some darker tone for shadow, I blended this out so that I had no harsh lines.





I started to add glazes around the image allowing each to dry before moving in next to it so that the colour doesn’t run. For example, paint a flower move onto the candles while the flowers dry.



Moved onto the leaves 




 once I’d finished painting I added some splatter for interest 



So there we have it, ha-pay crafting and I’ll see you soon

Take care
Hugs




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig