Saturday 2 June 2018

I’m so excited...

Hello everyone it’s a very exciting day today I have some brand new stamp I designed for Rubber Dance going on sale in the shop and you can get free shipping using this code.    SummerFree2018   How cool is that!

I hope you like my new designs which are below, I have had a lot of fun creating with them which I will be sharing over the next few weeks.









Here are some of the samples I created













I have loads more but won’t show them all today 

The stamps can be purchased from




Happy crafting 
Hugsxx 











SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Huge congratulations, Debs - what fabulous samples with your lovely new stamps. I'm sure they'll be a hit.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig