Monday 18 June 2018

Another post for Chocolate Baroque

Hello everyone today I am sharing my second piece for Chocolate Baroque and this time 
It’s a journal page



Here’s what I did

I blended  the colours from the Chalk Paint and Crackle set onto my background and once dry

Lightly stamped with green Archival ink Big Bold Background leafy stamp



I painted the leaves in a very light green, then I moved the stamp round and repeated it with black, again I painted the leaves but this
Time in darker greens. I used Watercolour paints from Koh-I- Nor



I added the fairies and butterflies from May Fairy, I chose these as they faced myfocal stamp, which I stamped and 
Fussy cut out.

I also started to build a border in black. It needed several coats to achieve the 
End result.




The focal images are from March Fairy 










I hope you like my page, and I’ll see see you next week for my final piece

Hugsxx 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig