Friday 17 November 2017

Journal inspiration

Morning everyone, today I have a journal page to share with you. 


I don’t have any process shots but ill walk you through it.

I started with a background of blue and white acrylic smooched together with wet dry foam. Next the stencilling is one of my own (Pattern) used with VarsaMark and sparkling white Embossing Powder from Stampendous. This was heat set.




I then used Vintage Script in dark Blue archival Ink randomly over the page. Once it had been heat set I started to stamp the
Roses from Blossoming Rose around the page.




And lastly Beautiful You was stamped




I drew in some more hair as I wanted her to spread to the next page and gave her a cloak, as I didn’t want her just floating.




I used Sennelier watercolours for hair and cloak, and originally her face, but I didn’t like the script showing through on her face 
As it just looked dirty, so I repainted her face, first with white acrylic and pale flash tones.

To finish, I couloured the flowers with Signo Mettalic pens and added some pearls to hair. The sentiment is from Tim Holtz Christmas words.
Let’s have a last look.


All stamps are from Rubber Dance



That’s all for today, but I will be back soon

Take care
Hugs



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig