Monday 21 November 2016

Composite play

Hello everyone today in sharing a quick post about some of my digital work. I've taken many of Ivy Newport and Robin Laws online classes but two in focus today are Paint and Pixel and Mobile Magic. Both are using digital art but in slightly different ways. Today I'm focusing on Composite Art.
 
I used several images from royalty starting free stock but of course you can use your own photos or artwork or a mixture in any combination.  I've used 6 different photos and the apps I've used are Procreate Stackables, Repix and Brush strokes and Distressed FX. I pulled all my photos into Procreate on different layers so that I can manipulate each piece individually.     
Here are some snaps of the different stages
 
 
Then into Repix where I added some colour and visual texture
 
 
 
Then into DistressedFX to tone it down and add the Birds.
 
 
 
 
Then back to Procreate to add the words
 
 
Here is a quick video from Procreate
 
Finally I took it into Stackables where it got its purple colour. I stopped there as I wanted to keep it simple but you could continue to add pieces to your art, all of which will change it in some way.
 
I hope you like this, if you have any questions please leave in the comments or email me.
Take care hugs 
Debs xx
 
 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I don't know where you find the time to do these online courses, or maybe unlike me you don't just get home from work and sit on the sofa!! great art, very clever.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig