Sunday 20 November 2016

Alcohol inks

Hello everyone, here are again another Sunday evening! The weekends just goes far too quick, it often feels like I'm dumping my bag on Friday once home, spin around and it's Monday again. I guess it's the same more many of us, and I know it's not first time I've mentioned it lol. Onto the reason for my post, over at Paper Artsy the current challenge is Alcohol Ink and Pens; inspired by the challenge and in particular Ruth Mescall's post from a few nights ago. I loved what Ruth did and come up with my own version. I'll be entering this into the challenge. 
 
 
After spending about two hours looking for my alcohol inks I gave up and used my sharpies instead! So I scribbled some colours onto Yupo and dripped blending solution over randomly also allowing it to drip. 
 
 
 
 
I repeated the above steps
 
 
 
 
I then stuck the Yupo to a #6 tag and again with sharpies I doodled.
 
  
 
 
I then mounted the tag on black card and added 3 acrylic blocks
   
 
 
To finish I added the sentiment and a ribbon.
 
 
 
I like how it came out and hope you do to. 
That's all from me,
Take care
Hugs Debsxx
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I love what you've created deb, lovely combo too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous use of your pens, love the colours and the resulting tag looks fabulous...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fab hunni! Love the vibrancy. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these tags and so much wonderful color!
    ~kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag filled with brilliant colours and love the acrylic blocks. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks amazing debs, so vibrant!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Considering you've done it with pens it's incredible the depth of colour you've obtained! And, yes, I do like your take on Ruth's project.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig