Thursday 4 February 2016

Storing what I love

Hello everyone thank you for popping in as I'm sharing a fab new storage box From That's Crafty. All week long my team mates have been showing the different boxes, as there is one for all your different paint and sprays. The one I'm showing takes your spray paints but there are different sizes. And the fabulous thing is they stack so save space. How cool is that. They are made from MDF and can be decorated to suit you. Here's mine. Please visit the blog for all the details of how I decorated this.

They really are fabulous, and I cannot wait to get all my paints stored this way, as space is always a problem for us crafters this really does give a solution.

Take care but don't forget to pop back tomorrow as a New Challenge starts. See you soon

Hugs Debs xx

 

SHARE:

1 comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig