Thursday 18 February 2016

Door Hanger

Hi everyone, brrrr its cold here in Essex! Winter is definitely here, even if it sometimes it thinks it's spring. Hope you are all managing to keep warm.


Today I have Spring inspired piece over at That Crafty all the details can be found here but I'll show what I've been up to.

Over at Craft Stamper they have a challenge which asks you to use Text on your piece, this doesn't include any sentiments. I have used a French script on the background and so will enter this into their challenge. Wish me luck.

Take care my friends and I'll see you soon.

Hugs Debs xx

 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. this is beautiful! good luck with the craft stamper comp (mus remember that, lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is beautiful Debs! I love the fresh green florals in the background, and your daisies are just popping off the page! What a lovely spring piece! Hope all is going well for you in your crafty corner of the world!! hugs for now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig