Saturday 25 July 2015

Demo day

Hello everyone, thanks for popping by. I started yesterday morning feeling very tired and after sitting in the craft room for about 40 mins and nothing coming to me I sat in the garden instead. I enjoyed just sitting listening to birds and the water from the feature in the garden. Going back into the shed I crafted my little heart out.

I'm demoing Dylusions paints on Saturday Ist August at Birds In The Barn so thought I'd play with them to make some samples.  Here is a collection of some old and new. Will blog some later in depth 



                      


   See you later Debsxx 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Oooh they look great, can't wait for a detailed exp xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig