Thursday 23 July 2015

Acrylic ATC

Hello everyone, I know it's late (if your reading this in real time) but I wanted to share what I have been up to this evening, in between cooking, eating and watching some TV, oh and I did my nails lol. 

Anyway, I used a flower from one of the new Hot Picks from Paper Artsy stamped onto an acrylic block from That's Crafty. Once dry I used Dinky Stencils  also from That's Crafty and Media Fluids from DecoArt. 

I liked to look at my design through the block so work back to front. I had to think about the design to ensure I created the depth of field I was after. I didn't want to get it wrong, but I still manage to lol. I even kept the design simple. Still I learnt from it, so it was useful, hope you like it.


Take care, I'll see you tomorrow as I have a face to share. Hugs Debsxx

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. It's really beautiful Deborah! A great idea too! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Debs! Love the acrylic block idea, how clever! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant idea Debs,please don't tempt me with that stamp though lol
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just catching up Debs and have to say that poppy is stunning! The background looks gorgeous too.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig