Thursday 25 June 2015

A card today

Hello everyone and welcome to my Thursday. I hope you are all well and enjoying yourselves whatever you are up today. 

I have to confess I mixed up my days as I thought today was the 26th, so over on that's blogging crafty you can see a birthday card I made for friend. What I didn't realise was today is the 25th so it's been posted a day early. I'm sorry about that but still hope she likes it.

So here is a sneak peak to see the whole thing and how I made it please visit here



Take care and see you all soon Debs xxx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Looks good Debs....off for a nose!
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was really lovely stumbling across this blog post because when I was younger and attended primary school, I went to a card making club and this reminded me hoe much I enjoyed it! So, thank you. It looks amazing.
    josieannacatherine.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Josie I'm pleased it brought back some good memories :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig