Tuesday 23 December 2014

#3UP on the Paper Artsy Blog

Evening peeps, just a quicky as I am so tired. I've been trying to catch up with some of the neglect to house over the last few weeks. It's not to its normal standard but it will have to do as I'm doing nothing tomorrow except relax and have fun.

So onto my post tonight, here is sneak peek you can see the rest here

Go take a look at what I have created, and also see what my teamie's made too.

Come back soon though, there's more...

Big hugs 
Debsxxx
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love it Debs. Never mind the housework, rest up and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS project Debs loved the flowers and colours you chose very much.

    So pleased you are feeling much better and even up to some housework!

    Beautiful pictures taken by your very talented Daughter & loving your new Avatar.

    Looking forward to more.....

    Big Hugs
    Mo:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just had a look Debs,it's gorgeous! Stuff the housework,make sure you continue to get better.

    Have a wonderful time at Christmas ;)

    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig