Thursday 28 August 2014

Little lady

Evening all - how exciting has blog land been with all the fantastic new stamps being launched on the P A blog all this week. Tonight was the lovely Darcy's new sets of stamps you can see them here if you missed them.

Well onto my girl. I used a small 6x6 canvass which I've not used for a face before. 

I started by stamping a sentiment from Darcy's new plate EDY09 onto tissue paper from Paper Artsy. I then tore this up and stuck it on the canvas and marked out my face.


I watered down mushroom fresco finish acrylic from PA and painted round my face. I used Slate around the edge o shabby it up a bit.



First sketch of face which I built up with neo color I I water soluable crayons by Caran D'Ache. 



Switched to prismacolor pencils to add shading. These have become a firm favourite of mine 
I love there smouchyness soft core. They blend so well.


And the finish face - you can see some dangles at the top of the canvass which I later got rid of as I decided I didn't like them for this picture.


I added some wings but as you can see they were too small for her to fly. She had to think of other ways to make her dream soar. 

Thank you for looking and do come back soon.

Debs xxxx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. what a beautiful face, think it's one of your best yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is lovely Debs!! you really are very good at these faces xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful canvas Debs, fantastic face and i love her 'student' Faerie Wings, they will grow as she does... I liked the dangles but would have made them longer, thinner and on one side and mostly hearts. Love how your gift is developing, looking forward to more, oh and yes i adore the colours you have used :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh you're getting good at these faces - fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig