Sunday 21 September 2014

Whimsey tag

 Evening and another tag this time mixing back grounds with Darcy's stamps.

I first made a background using fresco acrylic paints from Paper Artsy in Mint, Honey dew and Ice blue.


As in the previous post I used collage sheets, this for the body of the house 


And this for the roof and windows



However I didn't think the house I wanted to use was comfortable on this background 


So I put it away for another day and used distress inks blended to look like a sun setting.


I added some doodles and birds from Darcy 10


And fence and bird from Darcy 09 both plates from Paper Artsy link above.


And the finished tag


Thanks for looking

Debsxx 


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I think this is gorgeous - definitely think your new house is the better one for the background! Can't wait to see what happens for the other one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muy perfecto, or words to that effect. It blends beautifully together Deborah. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love:
    The heart smoke from the chimney
    The doodle wind chimes that hang from the roof
    The pink front door
    Neville guarding your house
    The huge sun reflecting through the house windows

    A sensational creation and a very happy scene:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh fabulous Debs, love it mounted on the large tag xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig