Saturday 13 September 2014

Day 10 of 29

Morning all, it. Is another glorious day here in Ambelside. My other half has took himself off for the day and so I have the whole day to play.

This face is a little different as I input it into Art set an app on my ipad and used the tools to colour it. I chose one of the three faces from earlier 



And used a combination of pencil and oil pastels blended with a stump and water. I like the effect, what do you think? 




Thank you for looking take care and see you soon 

Debs xxx


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. she is lovely, such a softness about the picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wistful and soft face Debs. You've done an amazing job with the App. Such colours and blending, hope you are proud of this one.

    Sorry to read you slipped in the shower at the holiday cottage. Hope you are recovering from the stiffness and bruising so you can enjoy your time in Ambleside.

    Sending gentle hugs:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig