Wednesday 17 September 2014

18 of 29 mixed media with some Darcy stamps

Evening everyone, this is a late post for me but we will have a busy day tomorrow. I hope you are all well and enjoying the lovely weather.

I sat up on a hill in great Langdale this afternoon and it was lovely. I could see the Pikes very clearly and it was a very special seeing them as they feature greatly in my wedding photos as we got married in Langdale.

Any way today's face.

Started like this


A torn up paper bag ( with the spots ) and some other paper from a graphics 45 pad  secret garden. Washi tape that I found in a little store in Ambleside and then Paper Artsy fresco finish acrylic in chalk over the whole page lightly. 


The hair was made from soft top wool purchased at Farfield Mill in Sedburgh pulled and shaped and then twisted and plaited. I used flower stamps from Darcy 09 plate from Paper Artsy as well as the little bird. I coloured these in Fibralo pens. 



I added some buttons and butterflies from my stash.

I hope you like her and would love to hear your thoughts 

Debs xx
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. WOW Debs, she is amazing, loving the wool top hair, bet it is very tactile. This is another outstanding creation and a beautiful face, you are so clever.

    Have a fab day tomorrow:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving this one - her hair is fab x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig