Day 8 of 29 oh what a day!

Hello and welcome to day 8 where I show the start of three faces. I'm currently on holiday and have realised that I have no reception so this post will come to you late.

I will catch up ASAP. 

So here is how I started my faces


Building up with pencil


Used prismacolor pencils. Need to finish the other two now!


Thanks for looking

Take good care 

Debs xx


Deborah Wainwright
Deborah Wainwright

This is a short biography of the post author. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus nullam quis ante maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec.

3 comments:

  1. These are great, would love to be able to do this!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has a great look, love her faraway look

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her Faerie wings... She has a lovely ethereal look & great coloured hair. Another gorgeous face Debs:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Popular Posts