Wednesday 24 September 2014

I played with the dragons

Along with the dragons over on the dragon dreaming tag it on blog. I was thrilled when I was asked to take part. Our  tag must include Lace and the letter W. You can see all the other great creations from the dragons here.

So I started my tag by distressing the edges and then using a distress ink in barn door. on top of this I stuck a piece of torn designer paper which had been sprayed with pearl white. I allowed the ink to drip and because it was so light it complimented the paper well.

Next was grunge paste stencilled through JOFY 008 from Paper Artsy which is then coloured with Fancolor pens. Some lace and  pearls finished that layer.   Another piece of the same paper was used to stamp a wishing seed head and allowed the seeds to float onto the background. 

I finished the whole tag with a smaller tag attached at the top with the Wish stamped on.



I hope you enjoy your look at all the dragon's tags, because they are really something fab to see . And for an extra treat go visits their blogs it really is worth it, as they are very talented.

Buy for now

Debsxx

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. A gorgeous tag, Debs - thanks for taking the mantle of GD this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty tag Debs! Dandelion clocks have to make the prettiest stamped images around!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous debs, I love the use of the pens,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours on this and the beautiful 'shabby chic' look to it. Your word choice is a great one too - wish is one of my favourite words, it's magical somehow. Julie Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on your GD spot, gorgeous Tag, loving the seedhead stamp very much, fab colours too:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig